Disappearing Nav Bar

Friday, July 27, 2012

Review: NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette The Runway Collection- Haute Model

Hi lovelies...

I'd admit that I've caught by NYX brand lately. I love how affordable NYX cosmetic is, yet offers great quality. I just got their Runway Collection 10 color Eyeshadow Palette in the "Haute Model", and "Romancefrom Enchanté Yourlittlesecret. I bought quite a lot of my beauty necessities there, since it's a trusted beauty online shop and owned by my best friend. So, I'd suggest you all to check their Facebook account by clicking the name above.

This time, I'll start with my review of the " Haute Model " palette first, since I was really excited to do the color swatch from this palette.

It comes with a compact box 
Top row (left to right)Deep olive green, dark plum, light frosty pink, dark forest green, medium charcoal silver
Bottom row (left to right)Dark indigo, medium brown with gold glitters, dark silver, dark shimmery silver w/ blue undertone, light shimmery teal


My Final Verdict:
OMG.. I love how fun this palette with those variety of shades; all the colors are beautiful, soft, shimmery and smokey, and the pigmentation is truly great. I used the dark shimmery silver w/ blue undertone shade on my lids, both dark and medium silver in my crease and the light pink on my brow bone a week ago, and was amazed by its staying power. 
Other thing that I love is the packaging. It's black, simple, small, sleek, easy to carry around, and comes with a full mirror. It looks like a professional eyeshadow palette in mini size. I absolutely recommend this palette, especially for anyone is looking for soft smokey color. 

The only downside for me is when you swatch the dark indigo color (1st left -  bottom row) looks kinda similar to the dark shimmery silver w/ blue undertone color (2nd to last right - bottom row) from a far, since both shades pick up more blue undertone. However, when you get close to the dark shimmery silver with blue undertone, you actually just get notice of the slightly silver shade. 

In my perspective, for under Rp. 150.000, this eyeshadow palette is totally a steal. Without spending a fortune, you could feel a really good quality eyeshadow palette. If you would like to buy this particular palette, I definitely recommend it, but make sure you are drawn to the colors beforehand.

Have any of you tried NYX 10 color Eyeshadow Palette before?? If you do, which one is your favorite??

Amour, 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hi sis sofia... ak pesan dr online shop temanku. Bisa di add aja di FB: http://www.facebook.com/EnchanteYourlittlesecret :)

      Delete
  2. Bagus lohh palette ini..awalnya aku bingung gmn apply nya krna glitter bgt..eh pas nyoba2 trnyta baguuusss apa lg yg wrna yg mirip torquise itu hihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaay ada temannya yg sama2 suka palette ini!! hehehe...
      ak prtama juga ragu2 mau beli sis kimmy, tapi ga nyesel deh tnyata bagus bgt!! <3
      seneng deh ada temennya ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...