Disappearing Nav Bar

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Review: TRESemmé Deep Repair Shampoo + Anti Hair Fall Conditioner

Happy November beauties...

If you happen to live in Indonesia, you might notice how TRESemmé advertising campaign is really big right now. Its advertisement is literally everywhere... Honestly, I was first aware about this brand through Youtube beauty gurus' videos. That's why, I was so excited when I know this brand enter Indonesia market. 

Earlier last month, I picked up a shampoo and conditioner from the brand. There are 3 variants available in Indonesia market: Smooth and Shine, Deep Repair, and Anti Hair Fall
Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get the same variant, because at that time there was only one variant of conditioner available at the store, which didn't match to any variant of its shampoo:( They are TRESemmé Deep Repair Shampoo and Anti Hair Fall Conditioner

Before moving forward to the products, I will share the information about the brand itself and continue afterward with my verdicts of the products!


About the brand 
TRESemmé was first founded in 1947, and first manufactured by Godefroy Company in USA and was distributed only to salon. Brand name is referring to Edna Emme, a national spokesperson for professional hair care industry. 
In 1968, the brand was purchased by Alberto-Culver, an American corporation whose principal business is manufacturing hair and skin beauty care products. First major retail launched in US market in 1992, and all other markets remained as salon exclusive. Then in 2004, it launched in UK market.
Alberto Culver was acquired by Unilever in 2010 and since 2012 TRESemmé is available globally in 25 countries all over the world, including Indonesia. 
(Info taken from TRESemmeIndonesia)

TRESemmé Deep Repair Shampoo ~ for dry and damaged hair
This shampoo is enriched by Vitamin E, its formulation gives the optimal nutrition to the most damaged part and maintains hair strength and smoothness. Healthy, smooth and shiny hair looks as easy as after hairdresser treatment. 
How to use:
Apply on wet hair, massage until it foaming. Then, rinse off. 

For optimal result, complete the treatment with TRESemmé Deep Repair Conditioner every day and Hair Treatment Mask once a week. 
TRESemmé Anti Hair Fall Conditioner ~ for brittle and hair loss
This conditioner is enriched by strengthening system, completed by amino vitamin complex which treat brittle hair intensively and effectively reduce hair loss since the first use. It results smooth, healthy, and strong hair as a hairdresser treatment.
How to use:
After shampooing, apply the conditioner from the middle to tip of the hair. Leave it about a minute for a maximum result. Then, rinse it off. 

For an optimal result, use it regularly along with TRESemmé Anti Hair Fall Shampoo every day and Hair Treatment Mask once a week. 
Actually those products are not my first TRESemmé product. I did snatched TRESemmé Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray for a while ago and totally in love with it!! (I'll make sure to write a post about it pretty soon)

In the matter of hair care, I'm the kind of a loyal one. I always stick on a certain product that works great on my hair. I tend not to alternate the brand so much. I was using my L'Oréal Expert series for last five years and totally love it. However, since I discovered and in love with the TRESemmé Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray, I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner. 

My verdicts:
  1. For me, no doubt that both packaging look professional. Do you agree with me?!!
  2. These shampoo and conditioner contain biotin, or at least that is what they say on the label. As you might know, biotin is a B complex vitamin, which is believed in helping hair growth. Therefore many people feel if they get extra biotin logically the result will be healthier hair. The good thing after I used it regularly for over a month, I noticed that the amount of my hair loss is slightly less than before. 
  3. What I most love about TRESemmé product is definitely the smell. I love the scent both of these shampoo and conditioner, including my TRESemmé Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray. It leaves a refreshing smell on the hair. Every time I smell it, I feel like just came out from my hair salon, because it's kinda have a similar scent. Besides, the smell actually last on your hair for quite a while. Even after washed my hair in the morning and finished working out in the afternoon, I could still smell the scent.
  4. I wouldn't say they are total ground breaking, however these products still work great on my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down. In addition, my hair looks away more straight than before.
  5. Top: TRESemmé Deep Repair Shampoo;
    Bottom: TRESemmé Anti Hair Fall Conditioner
  6. As you can see from the image, the shampoo has gel texture, and the conditioner is more creamy. The shampoo is practically clarifying and lather pretty easy, meanwhile the conditioner is indeed moisturizing and smoothing your hair.
  7. The price is absolutely affordable. I got mine at IDR 16.000 or USD 2 each for 220 ml size. You might purchase the bigger one for 400 ml size at IDR 28.000 or USD 3. I suggest you to buy the smaller size first for testing it out, and if you indeed like it, you always could buy the bigger one. These products are literally available everywhere now, such as Guardian, Hypermart, Giant, Hero, Carrefour, Alfamart or Indomaret and many other supermarkets.
  8. Will I repurchase the products?? Yes, definitely ;)
Please let me know some of your experiences with TRESemmé if you have any, and thank you for dropping by. Have a wonderful November ahead everyone.. :)

Amour,

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you've such a cute blog.. Wanna follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow back =)

    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay.. I just visited your lovely blog and followed you ;)
      anyway, thank you for dropping by ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...