Disappearing Nav Bar

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NOTW Valentine's Day 2013: Love Is In The Air

Hello everyone ^^

First of, Happy Chinese New Year for all of you who celebrated <3 Hope you all had a wonderful celebration and may the year of snake will be better in everything :D

Moreover, I do apologize that I was a bit behind for publishing blog posts lately. I was overwhelmed with my work and personal matter. But I always try my best to spare some time to write a blog post at least once a week. Today's post will be another nail art tutorial, dedicated specially for this coming Valentine's day <3

I can't believe that Valentine's day is only 2 days away. I know that most of you might spend this special day with your beloved partners. It could be your boy/girlfriend, husband/wife, family members or best friends. Therefore, to make it more special let's make something fun with our nails too ^^ 

The theme of this nail is still all about love and hearts, and I named this design as "Love Is In The Air", because I personally believe that love could be everywhere, just like air. 


Products used:
1. Base coat and top coat
2. Light blue polish - China Glaze Flyin' High
3. White polish - Orly French Manicure Nail Lacquer
4. Red polish - Revlon 745 Frankly Scarlet
5. Dotting tools
6. Blank paper
Tutorial:
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails
2. Apply your choice of base color, for example light blue color to represent the sky
3. After applying your base color, start drawing clouds.
a/ Using a dotting tool dipped into the white polish, start to create white dot next to each other until it looks like cloud
b/ Repeat the same steps to create random other clouds
4. Add little hearts between clouds using dotting tool dipped into red polish. Place two small red dots next to each other until it looks like heart.

5. <<Optional>> You could add fimo (heart shaped with love sign) for nail decoration, like what I did on my both thumbs.
6. Let it dry for 30 minutes, then finish with top coat to seal your design.

7. And voilà...you are good to go with this cute Valentine's nail!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial and having a lovely Valentine's Day celebration; whether you are going on a date with special someone or just chilling with your family and friends at home, you can still have fun look on your nails, just for you :)

Happy Valentine's Day <3<3<3

Amour,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...