Disappearing Nav Bar

Monday, June 18, 2012

Trends I'm Lovin'

Hi my lovelies,

Today I wanna share the summer fashion trends I'm really loving these days. I managed to get some clothing pieces that I thought fits in my style yet trendy. So, lets jump to all pieces I got:

Floral prints
I can easily say that I'm really into the floral prints this summer. It looks so feminine and make easy outfit for summer without trying so hard. You could easily pair it with simple colored pants or skirts.

Pastel colors
Pastel color trend is very IN this spring and summer. It always inspires me to look more elegant, feminine, yet any occasion appropriate. 

  • Top Left: Sheer floral print shirt (N.y.L.a)
  • Top Right: Sheer floral peach pastel tank (N.y.L.a)
  • Bottom Left: Tribal print high-low tank (N.y.L.a) - 
  • Bottom Right: Sheer bright coral top with 3/4 batwing sleeves (local boutique)
Tribal prints
Tribal print trend got the season's spotlight. I saw a lot of celebrities play with this trend through their outfits. For me, it is kind of a fun and cool statement clothing in my summer wardrobe.  I like how the pattern offers a more playful and modern alternative.

Bright / neon colors
Neon is everywhere... I'm having fun play with all bright colors. The colors simply brighten up my mood. I know wearing bright colors could be tricky for some people. Therefore, I wanna share my recent finding article on tips how to wear neon colors. Hope it helps you with some useful information :)

Colored Jeggings
Cobalt Blue Jegging (local boutique)
I have been talking a lot about colors lately. Surely, one thing that I wouldn't miss in the fashion is the colored jeggings. I got mine in the cobalt blue color, a key color of the season. Though, it looks away darker in the photos. 
I love to put on jeggings because it's lighter than jeans and thicker than leggings. For me, jeggings have the perfect thickness that I feel comfortable wearing it. 

Colored Cork Wedges
Versatile yet easily wearable. Wedges are a great alternative to look stylish for summertime. I got one in royal blue color, since I love this color and a great additional pop of color for my overall outfit.

Left: Royal Blue Cork Wedges (Bata)                                                                         Right: Silver Flip Flops (Bata)
Sparkly Flip Flops
If you wanna feel comfy going around for summer holiday without any blisters, definitely flip flops is the best option. You could find the sparkly one with the rhinestones or glitters to get the chic look at the same time. 

Lastly, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment of what your favorite fashion trend are right now?? 


Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...