Disappearing Nav Bar

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

NOTW: OPI Did It On 'Em

Welcome to June, everyone!! It's unbelievable how the days fly by...

These days I feel so excited to wear lots of fun color, especially since summer trend is around. I particularly caught by neon colors trend. I saw lots of lime green color dominate the trend. 

Originally, lime green was not really my type. But I guess my style changes and evolves all the time. Lately, I have been loving the lime green, and it makes me feel so happy and young.

I remember on my last post, My Favorite Nail Polishes for Spring, I mentioned that OPI Did It On 'Em is my less favorite color, which is a lime yellow green polish. However, I'm glad I give a second try. Now, this polish is my perfect lime green shade. I love how the color pops my nail. It was opaque in 2-3 coats and it is extremely bright, especially under the sun.


I know some of you might think this shade is an ugly-pretty color and it's not for the faint of heart. But it still a lovely color to add in the collection if you want to follow the trend. Since I consider this a trend, I normally don't want to spend very much on it, that's why I suggest you to get the OPI Mini Nicki Minaj, along with other 3 gorgeous colors in 3,75 ml size of each.



Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...