Disappearing Nav Bar

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NOTW : China Glaze Electric Beat

Dear lovelies,

As my promise earlier, I finally upload my review post about my favorite blue polish, China Glaze Electric Beat. This was the shade that drew me instantly among other polishes from China Glaze Electropop Collection, their Spring 2012 collection. Not forget to mention that the collection consist of gorgeous fun spring and summery colors. So, if you are interested with fun bright colors, you must check this collection.


China Glaze Electric Beat is a soft light dusty blue color with a cream finish. I did find quite challenging to find the exact blue shade that really pop on my skin color. Then when I saw this blue shade, I told myself that it's the one!! (haha...I know it sounds ridiculous, but that's true)

I know that sometimes China Glaze formula isn't really the best, but in my opinion they have quite good formula for their cream polishes. I found that this polish has quite thick consistency, so you need to wipe it carefully while applying. I applied two coats and it was already opaque and streak-free. 

The only downside is the shade is quite similar to China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le. Though if you compare both shades in real, CG Peri-wink-le has a slight more lilac undertone than Electric Beat. 

I absolutely suggest this shade if you're looking for a cheerful light blue shade for summertime.

Which one is your favorite shade within the collection?? 

Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...