Disappearing Nav Bar

Friday, August 24, 2012

Review: NYX Liquid Black Liner Collection Noir

I have been all about NYX recently since my friend introduced me to this brand. NYX offers a lot of good quality products yet in affordable price. That's why don't be too surprised if I picked up and did review most of NYX products. After testing my new NYX Liquid Black Liner from Collection Noir for more than a month, I discovered that this product has been my most favorite eyeliner for this month. Absolutely love it!!! <3


Without further ado, let's see what do I like about this product:

1. The thin brush with a precision tip
NYX Liquid Black Liner comes with a fairly thin brush, perfect to draw a precise line, especially for a winged liner lover. Basically with this eyeliner, you could have either super thin line or build it up into thicker line, just as you prefer. It also glides smoothly during application. As you saw in the image, the wand is a little bit long. I feel it's much easier to control with a shorter wand. 
2. The eyeliner formulation
NYX Liquid Black Liner is the only liquid eyeliner as part of NYX Collection Noir, and only available in jet black shade. Not forget to mention, I love the formulation of this liquid liner. It is not too watery or too thick either, just has the perfect opaque black consistency.  

3. Long-lasting wearing


Although this product is not stated as waterproof eyeliner, I would define it as a long wearing liquid eyeliner. I have quite dry skin and it last perfectly on me around 8 hours of wear. Even if you have oily skin, I saw many reviews that it actually still lasted quite long hours. In the matter of smudge-proof, I tried to rub it when I did the swatch on my hand, and it evidently didn't smudge. 

Below is some snaps of the result:


So, if you are looking for the must-have black liquid eyeliner in affordable price, I definitely recommend NYX Liquid Black Liner from Collection Noir. If you want to have one, you might pre-order it online through Enchanté Yourlittlesecret.

Have you ever tried this liquid liner or other any NYX Eyeliner?? What do you think of them??

Amour,

2 comments:

  1. I love NYX! Especially the round lipsticks. :) Never tried their liners though, although their felt pen like ones look interesting... This one looks good but I need waterproof liners, my liner always smudges on the top of my lids. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi nisha :) thank you for stopping by...
      If you are looking specifically for waterproof liner, you should certainly try the felt tip pen liner one. My friends keep raving good things about it. I think I'm gonna get one for next month, too..XD
      Let me know what do you think if you manage to get it ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...