Disappearing Nav Bar

Friday, September 28, 2012

Get Cosmopolitan Indonesia Magazine September 2012 NOW!!

Dear lovelies,

Before ending this month, I would like to remind you who lives in Indonesia to get the September 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan Indonesia Magazine as soon as possible. I was excited and tweeted about it as soon as I bought the magazine. What does make me really excited about it?

Here is the hint! Below image is all you could actually get after picking up the magazine.You will be totally spoiled with everything you gonna get. 


What are the things you could get??

1. Two Cosmopolitan Indonesia   magazines, with gorgeous photos of Emma Watson as the cover girl. The gold front page is more about fashion and the silver one is more beauty related. Not sold separately.
Rp. 98.000,-

2. Free Full Size Angel Hand Shea Butter from Too Cool for School
Rp. 72.000,-
3.Free Full Size Aloe Vera Soothing Gel from Nature Republic
slightly less or equal to Rp.100.000,-
4. Free Sample of SK-II products and free skin check after the redemption of SK-II coupon at any SK-II counter.
-Free-
(optional)


In fact, I haven't done my skin check yet, since they didn't get the equipments  ready at that moment. However, I managed to get the sample of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and Cleansing Gel considering my skin is relatively dry.   
For your information, you might find the SK-II coupon at the page 65 of the silver front page (beauty related). As I recall, the coupon is valid until end of October 2012; so if you just get the magazine now, you still have a chance to redeem the coupon. 

I'll definitely do the review of each product at some point. But, I just would like to test them first and make sure that those are indeed good product. Notably, I would say it's worth buying this month issue of Cosmopolitan Indonesia magazine. With those bonuses, I'd like to say I spend Rp. 98.000,- pretty wisely.

Well, would you like to buy this magazine? If you do, let me know which product is your favorite? ;)

Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...