Disappearing Nav Bar

Friday, September 7, 2012

Review: NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette The Runway Collection - Romance

Happy September everyone :) 
I can't believe days gone by so fast and it's already September x_x

As I did mention it about two months ago, I managed to get  the other NYX The Runway 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Romance. These days, I like to play exclusively with the colors from this palette. So without further ado, let's go ahead to the product review!!

As the other NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette, this palette also came in sleek yet sturdy black packaging with a full size mirror. Like I mentioned at my previous post, it is a perfect size palette to travel with.  
My favorite look:
- 4th from left (top row); brown taupe-y color over the lids
- 1st from left (bottom row); rusty orange color on crease
- 2nd from left (bottom row); bronze color on outer 
- 5th from left (bottom row); nude color as highlight
Considering the name is Romance, don't expect it have bold and strong colors like Haute Model version. Romance is a nice neutral palette. The colors are indeed meant to be soft and sweet. Besides, it has the perfect amount of shimmer to make my eyes pop. I feel they look well on any skin tone and simply wearable. 

DOWNSIDES:
The texture and pigmentation are great. However comparing to Haute Model, I'd probably say that some shades of this palette were a bit chalky, especially the white one. Most of the colors are quite sheer, but you always can build up the color. If you usually wear eyeshadow primer underneath the eyeshadow, it actually make the color more visible. I don't normally use eyeshadow primer, therefore the swatches picture hardly picking up the color. Apologize for that :(

Believe it or not, I have been using this palette almost everyday. So far, this is my favorite neutral palette. I might get the Caviar and Bubbles version at some point since I heard so many people raves about that particular one. I'll definitely write a review as soon as I managed to get one ;)

If you haven't read my previous post about NYX The Runway 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Haute Model version, please click here.

Have you ever tried this palette?? And what do you think??

Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...