Disappearing Nav Bar

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NOTW: Essie Mint Candy Apple

Goodbye September and Welcome October!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful September and ready to keep rockin' in October...

Today I have another pretty polish that has been my all time favorite color up to now.  This is a polish from Essie, Mint Candy AppleMint Candy Apple is a pretty and soft pastel mint green color. This gorgeous color was originally released from their Winter 2009 Sweet Time of Year CollectionThis nail polish is one of Essie's bestsellers, too.

Swatch of Essie Mint Candy Apple -Natural light
I have never been into green before, however since mint green color is really everywhere this year, I just can get enough off this color ever since. Besides, who doesn't like pastel colors?? It is an absolute feminine and romantic color palette. Moreover, don't you think it's pretty tempting to grab this polish after heard its name ?!! Mint.. and Candy Apple.. <3


Well, there are bad things about this polish, too, such as:
1. For me, the formula is a bit streaky, especially on the first coat. It took me to apply three coats for an impeccably smooth and opaque finish. 
2. It also chips quite easy, especially when you compare with O.P.I polishes.
But, after all I'm still in love with the color and it simply pays off the weaknesses. I only wish that O.P.I has a dupe of this color too.

I would say that this color is actually more suitable for spring and summertime. I know that it's already Fall / Autumn season now, and  the color might be too light for Fall/Autumn even coming Winter season, but I'm so all over it and just can't stand it! However, I was also surprised that Essie actually released this polish in their winter collection.

In my opinion, Mint Candy Apple is a must have nail polish, especially if you love mint green color. If you haven't tried any nail polishes from Essie, you should definitely give this polish a try. I definitely could wear this color all year around without getting bored of it.

What do you think of this polish?? Would you like to give it a try??

Amour,

2 comments:

  1. Where did u get mint candy apple? I've been looking for quite a long time:) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at online shop, http://www.facebook.com/EnchanteYourlittlesecret
      but I guess it's sold out now :( anyhow you could check with them..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...