Disappearing Nav Bar

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Review: Too Cool For School Angel Hand Cream

Hello lovelies,

As my previous post in September, I promised to review each of free products given away by Cosmopolitan Indonesia Magazine September issue. That’s why, today’s post will be about my review of Angel Hand Shea Butter from Too Cool for School.


Angel Hand Shea Butter is a hand cream from Too Cool for School, a Korean brand. It claims that it could moisturize your dry hands and keep your hands like an angel hands. It's also suitable for all skin types. They actually have three types of this Angel Hand cream:  Shea Butter, Grapefruit, and Moringa. And as you could see at the image above, I got mine in Shea Butter. The retail price of this hand cream is about IDR 72.000 or USD 8.00 for 40 ml size.

Product Swatch of Too Cool for School Angel Hand Cream
 My verdicts:
1.  I was first attracted by the angel image on its silver aluminum tube packaging. I found it's quite girly. Besides, the name is really catchy. Who doesn’t want to have an Angel Hand?? Hahaha… although I have no idea how is the hand of an angel, but I believe it supposed to be really soft and smooth.

2.  Mine is shea butter, which is really good for skin. If you happen to pay attention to the contents of your other skin cream, you might find shea butter is listed there. Our skin could absolutely benefit from it because:
  • Shea butter has proven as an effective treatment for fading scars, eczema, burns, rashes, acne, blemishes, dark spots, skin discolorations, chapped lips, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
  • It helps to restore skin elasticity 
  • It works excellently as general skin moisturizer ideally for severely dry skin.
3.  This hand cream smells nice and the texture is pretty light. It does easily absorb into the skin without leaving sticky residue at all. Rub some cream into your hands and in a few minutes your skin will be left soft and smooth with lasting results.

4.    Last but not least is surely the price. In my opinion, the retail price is not too expensive for 40 ml product. Not forget to mention that this product works for real. 

I normally apply it every time I feel my hands dry. To let you know in advance that now I live in the tropical climate that tends to be warm, and sometimes humid. I had studied abroad before, therefore I know the importance of hand cream especially in the winter time to prevent extremely dry skin. 
Too Cool for School Angel Hand is made in Korea, which also experiencing winter season, so I guess it is still supposed to be an effective hand cream in the wintertime. 

Have you ever tried this hand cream?? What is your favorite brand of hand cream?

Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...