Disappearing Nav Bar

Friday, January 25, 2013

NOTW: Essie Like To Be Bad

Hi pretties!!

Another NOTW post for you today! Lately I often painted my nails with more bold statement colors. But for this week I want to wear more natural shade. There's nothing more natural for girl to have healthy and good looking manicure with soft and delicate nail color. That's why I'm rocking soft pastel pink nail this week.

-under natural light-
My choice of soft pink polish this week is Essie Like To Be Bad. It is one of Essie's Wedding Collection for 2012. There are actually four shades released from the collection which are mostly pastel-y colors. All of them are very girly and romantic shades.


-indoor-
Like To Be Bad is a pretty soft pastel pink with slightly pink shimmer. I would say it is a 'barely there' pink shade; not a statement color but gives you a polished look manicure. However, it might look a little bit peachy on me. But overall, the shade is really girly and versatile for everyone on any occasions, including your big wedding day. 

Besides,  it has a nice formula with semi sheer consistency. I normally applied three coats to get nice full opacity. There was slight streaking, but it still could be controlled. However, I was a bit disappointed with how the shimmer seen on the nail. If you look at the bottle, you should notice the gorgeous micro shimmer in it, but in fact after you put it on the nail, the shimmer is hardly shown. Such a bummer!! Other than that, the finish was perfectly shiny and glossy. 

I would recommend to try this polish especially for fan of pink polishes and pastel-y colors. It is such a sweet and delicate color to add in your collection ^^
You'll never go wrong with this! What do you think of the shade?? Love it or hate it??!!

Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...