Disappearing Nav Bar

Monday, January 14, 2013

NOTW: O.P.I Color So Hot It Berns

Hi girls,

Today I'm gonna feature one of my all time favorite red polish!! It is another polish from O.P.I called O.P.I Color So Hot it Berns. It was one of their Swiss Collection for Fall 2010. I know that this polish might be outdated if I just talk and rave about it now. But believe me, there is nothing's late if you just discover this polish! You should definitely grab it and I'm sure you will love the shade. Now, let's jump right into the review and you will see why I pick this particular polish as my favorite red.
Swatch of one coat O.P.I Color So Hot It Berns
Color So Hot It Berns is a pure bright red creme, slightly towards to warmer red. This color is absolutely perfect for spring and summer time. I think it is a versatile color and would look great on most people. Every time I wore this shade, I often got compliments. It looks great on and such a classic shade, yet sexy!


You don't need to worry about the formula. It is fantastic!! It has opaque and creamy finish only in one coat of polish. However, I normally put two coats on for most O.P.I polishes for better lasting and coverage. Besides, there is no streaking whatsoever, it applies smoothly and flawless. It also lasted for quite a long time without chipping.

I highly recommend this polish if you are looking for pure bright red shade. I know that most of O.P.I polish is slightly into higher nail polish brand, but I guarantee that this polish is absolutely worth the price. Even if you ask me if I only could get one polish from O.P.I, I definitely will pick O.P.I Color So Hot It Berns. It just the perfect shade for me, doesn't look tacky, just bright and beautiful. Moreover, this polish will be great color for this coming Chinese New Year and Valentine's day <3

Last but not least, let me know below if you only could pick one polish from O.P.I, which shade/polish would you pick?? Or if you have any favorite red polish suggestion from other brand, please let me know in the comment below. Thank you all for reading through.

Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...