Disappearing Nav Bar

Monday, April 23, 2012

NOTW: OPI My Pointe Exactly

Happy Monday everyone ;)

For my nail of this week, I will feature OPI's most recently launched collection,  New York City Ballet 2012
All shades of this collection is mostly sheer and soft, with jellies effect. I was actually wondered by how this jelly effect would turn out. And the result is...it's really AWESOME effect!!

From the collection, I love the most OPI My Pointe Exactly shade. It is a delicate sheer grey jelly with slight blue undertones. 


Indoor without flash
However, you could not complain about the opacity of this collection. It is pretty sheer shade, which would be like wearing nothing. It took about 4-5 coats for me to get the color showed up as the above image. But you can't expect to get all covered up, since you would still see the white tips of your nails. 

I'm highly recommend this collection, and particularly this shade for all of you who could not wear bright shade at your working place, but still want to look feminine and polished. On the contrary, if you are a person who likes to play with standout nail colors, I don't think this shade screaming enough for attention.


What do you think?? Let me know if you have tried any shades from the collection and which shade is your favorite one??


Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...