Disappearing Nav Bar

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Nail Edition

Hello everyone XD

Finally, Easter is coming tomorrow... I'm really excited welcoming it, that's why I specially post this for Easter time. 

Easter is always identical with eggs and bunnies, and voila...this week I did my "Bunny Easter" nail on my left hand, and a fun girly polkadot nail on my right hand. I did purposely make different design on both hands, so when you clasped or folded your hand (like praying hand position), you could see a fun variation nail art. Here are some sneak peeks for you:  






I actually found the tutorial of the bunny design through Youtube videos for a while ago. Then I decided to recreate the look for Easter. If you're looking for the same inspiration, please click Cute Easter Bunny Nails for your reference. For the fun girly polkadot, you might find similar tutorial at my previous post, Simple Polkadot Nail Art . 

Nail Products used:
Orly French Manicure Nail Lacquer for French Tips -Softest White (used for all white shades)
OPI Nicki Minaj Pink Friday (used for all the pink shades)
OPI Touring America A Taupe the Space Needle (used for the bunny's eyes)

Lastly, "Have a Hoppy Easter everyone!! Sends you all peace, love and Easter spirit." 

Please don't hesitate to leave me a comment what nail design do you wear for this Easter or maybe if you also recreate the same look!!

Amour, 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you sha ;) I also love to read ur blog btw..
      i'm still a newbie; so if u have any inputs,please let me know..will be really appreciate it XD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...