Disappearing Nav Bar

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Review: Relian Mascara Leopard

Hi lovelies...

This time, I would like to do a review of Relian Mascara Leopard, which I got recently. I heard a lot of good review of Relian mascara. Therefore, I was really excited to try this mascara on as soon as I got it.

First of all, I would like to say that the packaging is really fashionable. The case looks so luxurious with the "Leopard" print on it. For me, the size of the case is also not too big, and really handy to bring around. It's also completed with a small mirror for touching up.



They said that this mascara has falsies effects, which mean you do not need anymore fake eyelashes and extension. When I first heard about it, I was quite fascinated, but still persistent not to be influenced by advertising. Later on since I was in need of new mascara, I remembered of Relian. Then I decided to  give it a shot. Then, voila.... I love it!!!
This mascara totally proves it!!! It really gives great effect of lengthen and thicken your eyelashes instantly, as you can see the difference below:

Before using the product
After using the product (upper lashes)
Left: use Relian (upper lashes) ; Right: no mascara
Relian Mascara Leopard comes with two different tubes. First tube is the volume mascara, and the second one is the fiber mascara, used for lengthen and thicken every single of your eyelashes.


How to use:
1. Apply volume mascara

2.  Follow by the fiber mascara 
3. Then reapply the volume mascara.
4. Repeat the same procedure few times until getting the look you want.

I highly recommend this mascara since it really works on me. It takes only few seconds to get full awake eyes on you. This mascara is also waterproof, but doesn't mean it's hard to be removed. It's totally easy removal.

What I don't really like about this mascara is the fibers. The fiber is easy to chip (a bit too flaky), and it's kind of sticky among my eyelashes when I apply it. Consequently, I need to brush the flake out gently, before I reapply the mascara. However, after all it's still worth it compared with the result.

That's all for the review, and please let me know your opinion of this mascara if you decide to get one!! Besides, I think it will be a lovely gift for your besties too <3


C'est fini...xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...