Disappearing Nav Bar

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Review: NYX - One Night in Morocco Matte Smokey Look Palette

Hello everyone XD

It has  been a while after my previous post. This time I would like to do a review of one of my recent favorite make up palette, NYX One Night in Morocco Matte Smokey Look



   
This palette consists of 8 shades of eyeshadow, an eyeshadow base, and 4 shades of lip colors. I actually wish that it comes with the applicators as well, so I don't need to bring separate applicator container. After all, I was pleased to find this palette when I was in need to put one in my carrying makeup case. The size basically could fit in everything, like your bag or makeup cases. 



   
Left to right: white-light grey-black-dark grey
2nd row: nude shimmery-dark brown-medium brown-khaki
As you can see, this palette basically hold great range of basic neutral shades. It is definitely a handy touching-up palette. I'm mostly impressed by the eyeshadow since they are pigmented and do blend very well. On the other hand, the primer/ eyeshadow base is standard, nothing really fancy about this. I'm also not typical person who always apply eyeshadow base/ primer  during my makeup routine. The only complaint is the darker color shadow tends to fall off to the eyeshadow base. I wish they put the eyeshadow base at the bottom part.

For the lip colors, they are alright. I don't hate them, but also not love them. The shades are lovely but for me the texture is too dry and make it hard to show up. However, I guess it's still fine if you use it for touching up purpose. 

Overall, I would recommend this for you who are looking for affordable carrying eyeshadow palette, especially for smokey look. It's also a great make up palette for beginners, where you could get different shades of neutral eyeshadows at once. 

I also would like to know what you guys think of this palette. If you have tried it, please leave me some comment below. And...that's all for now and talk to you all soon <3

Amour,

1 comment:

  1. wow...thank you so much for the comment ;) That's the sweet of you... I'm glad that my post could be helpful for my reader.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...