Disappearing Nav Bar

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Caviar Manicure Nail Trend

Dear all,

Firstly I do apologize that I've been MIA for a little while.. but now I'm back with the newest nail trend post for you all my fellow nail polish addicts. 


Taken from www.vogue.de
Taken from today.msnbc.msn.com
Taken from www.flickr.com
I was absolutely stunned by those images first time I saw it. The nails look so festive and adorable with multicolor beads on. I've never seen anything like this before. 


This trend is actually called Caviar ManicureI thought this manicure will be perfect for going out to a fancy event. But, not a typical everyday manicure I guess.

Until now I found Ciaté Caviar Manicure is the only product stocked in the market, but I guess it's still unavailable in Indonesia :( so sad...I really wish to be able to try it!! Or maybe I gonna do some DIY Caviar Manicure instead...

My only concern is about the beads will fall out all over the place. However, as far as I read the Ciaté review, its beads (called caviar) will stay up in place up to 48 hours. That's why I'm craving to try Ciaté version too... If you wish to order it online, you actually could get it at Sephora for $25.00 per kit. The set contains of:
- 0.45 oz Paint Pot Nail Polish
- 0.47 oz Caviar Pearls
- Funnel
- Tray 

So... what do you all think?? Will you try this Caviar Manicure Trend?? And please let me know if you would like me to do DIY Caviar Manicure in the comment section.

Amour,

4 comments:

  1. Hi, found your blog while searching for some reviews and I loved it, it is really cute! The caviar mani is a no go for me, I keep fiddling with all 3d things on my nails so I won't be trying it. LOL! Keep blogging. :D Following you! :)

    http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nisha :) you really just made my day :D

      Delete
  2. So stunning! <3
    I really love your blog, by reading your post I got a lot of information :)
    Mind to follow each other?

    Stay Pretty, Evelyn.
    http://imbrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear :) good to hear my post is useful...
      sure, i just visited your blog and followed you!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...