Disappearing Nav Bar

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review: Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique

Hi pretties (:

Today I wanna share about my favorite heat protectant for this past year.
et Voila...




Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique is a great product, probably the best heat protectant I've ever used. It moisturizes my hair and particularly prevents heat damage.

I actually knew this product few years back, but reluctant to try it, since most of Kérastase product is quite pricey. But then one of the employee of my favorite hair dresser suggested to try this product. Considering that I did so much damaging to my hair, by hair coloring, straightening or curling it, I decided to invest in the product which I will definitely use, especially to prevent more serious damages to my hair. 

And so glad I've tried this product... It has been my second bottle and definitely still gonna get the third one, since this product is awesome and I use it pretty often.
Ingredients: Aqua/water, C13-16 isoparaffin, propylene glycol, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, triethanolamine, carbomer, potato starch modified, behentrimonium chloride, hydroxypropyl guar, polyquaternium-4, methylparaben, amodimethicone, benzophene-4, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, trideceth-6, citronellol, xylose, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, citronellol, xylose, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, hydroxycitronellal, coumarin, limonene, cetrimonium chloride, royal jelly/royal jelly extract, parfum/fragrance
I later found that this product is terrific since it contains royal jelly as a natural extract that helps protect the hair. 

How to use:
Normally, I applied this after shower, on my slightly damp hair, then blow dry and style using hot tools, like hair straightener or curling iron. I also use this even when my hair is dry. Be careful not to put so much amount on to keep your hair from turning sticky. I could feel how easy to manage and style my hair when I applied it before. It also hydrates the hair, almost as deep as hair mask and leaves my hair looks smooth and shiny. The scent is refreshing for me and it does last quite a while. 


The only drawback that might hold us back is probably about the price. But, in fact it worth the result and of course I and you all are worth to look fantastic!! Other than that, I have no complaint about this product. I can't find any reasons not to recommend you all to try this awesome heat protectant!

So, what do you think of the product if you've tried it?? Or do you have any other favorite heat protectant?? If you don't mind, it would be nice if you could share it in the comment section.

Amour,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...