Disappearing Nav Bar

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Review: Burberry Body Eau de Parfum Intense

Hi beauties...

Talking about fragrances, I always excited to try something different from the scents I usually wear. For my last Valentine's day, I received this Burberry Body Eau de Parfum in 60 ml size from my boyfriendI was totally excited when I first received it, since I was longing for trying it after saw how sexy and classy Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is in the Burberry Body commercial. 

And..I was right, the scent is more into mature, sexy and seductive scent. I really like the scent; a feminine and sensual floral woody fragrance with a classic and luxurious touch. I would say that the advertisement interpret Burberry image really well. 


Taken from: graziadaily.co.uk
I would not lie that I was caught by the bottle design at first. It is a long skinny glass bottle with the gold rose accents and engraving craft a feeling of luxury and glamour that is essential to the iconic brand. Refers to the name of the perfume, Burberry Body, I guess the bottle design imaged as the human body.

 

Ingredients: Alcoholdenat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Alpha-isomethyl, Ionone, Butyl Methoxdibenzoyl-methane, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Isoeugenol, Citronellol, Limonene, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Linalool, CI 14700, CI 19140, CI 42090 

What do I love?
I would say that I love all about this perfume. Due to the elegant and sleek bottle design, the feminine and sensual scent, even the lasting power which absolutely amazing. 

What I don't like?
I have no complain about it. I happily wear this perfume all the time. However, I know the scent might be a love-hate relationship for some of you, since we all have different taste and preference. There are many other reviews where many people just don't like the scent as much as the bottle and advertisement. Some of them said that it smells too strong or too heavy, and kinda old-lady typical perfume. I totally could see why some of you think the smell is likely the stereotypical old-lady perfume. I would not suggest this fragrance for teenager, under 20 years old. I have pictured myself that I might not prefer this scent when I was away younger.I have been more into sweet floral scent person. However, as long as time goes by, I have slightly different taste then.  Until about two years back, I was attracted more into light sweet, warm, and classic scents.

After all, since I love this fragrance, I would recommend Burberry Body Eau De Parfum to all of you. But, I suggest you to get the sample or tester at the nearest counter before buying the real perfume. Just make sure first whether you will love or dislike the scent! Let me know in the comment below, what do you think of this fragrance?? I also open for all suggestions for what kind of post you would like to read. 

Lastly, thank you all for reading ;)

Amour, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...