Disappearing Nav Bar

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

NOTW: Contrast Manicures

Hello beauties... Back again with my Nail of the Week's update XD

I was a bit bored lately to paint all my nails with the same colors. That's why I've been searched for some current nail trends through magazine and internet. Then, I decided to play around with one of the trends, which is called contrast manicures, where you paint your nails within the same color scheme for a refined contrast or even with totally different colors for stronger accent.




I painted my nail pastel minty color with tint of jade green on my ring finger. Those colors paired together is really a nice combo. It definitely screams spring-y theme for me.  


Below are nail polishes I used to create the look!!


"Essie Mint Candy Apple - Winter 2009 Sweet Time of Year Collection"
I bought it at Enchanté Yourlittlesecret
It's very pretty pastel minty green to wear. I currently obsessed with mint color, which obviously the color of the season. Essie Mint Candy Apple is definitely my favorite mint polish, and with 3 coats you'll get it perfect.


"OPI Jade is the New Black - Hong Kong Spring 2010 Collection"
Got mine at Enchanté Yourlittlesecret
This jade green polish is a gorgeous unique green. I couldn't find any dupe of this shade up to now.  I could easily have gotten away with only two coats. This color looks classy and edgy at the same time.

What do you all think of this trend?? If you do recreate it, tell me in the comment what colors do you like to pair together??

Amour,  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...